Quick General Help Information for GCPM
Please call our office at (406) 549-6106 for help with your rental questions and issues.
Emergencies at your rental unit:
- Please call 911 for all time critical, life-threatening, gas, carbon monoxide, fire and personal emergencies, etc.
- Northwestern Energy can be reached at 1-888-467-2669
- Our phone number is answered by an answering service when the office is closed. Certain issues are relayed to our staff and maintenance contractors after-hours. We try our best to address all after hours issues as they happen. It is also good to familiarize yourself with your apartment. Locate water shut-offs, electrical breaker boxes, meters etc.
- Our website is constantly updated. Errors do occur. Please ensure the accuracy of information via the office.
Known website issues:
- (All) Street view may not work for all platforms. Please click on the go to Google maps link if you are having problems.
- (Mobile) The Compare properties list displays the same address for multiple properties.